Spring textbook sales peak in the first two weeks of January. To keep up with a higher volume of orders, use the tools in your selling account and follow some suggested "best practices":
- Don't rely solely on "Sold, ship now" e-mails to let you know you have new orders. The Manage Orders tool in your account provides up-to-the minute views of orders.
- The Manage Orders tool gives you lots of information about orders, including buyer name and shipping address.
- If you need to refund an order, do so promptly. You can make refunds through the Manage Orders tool.
- If you have a Pro Merchant subscription, you can download Inventory Reports to help you track open listings, sold items, order fulfillment (items sold and paid via Marketplace Payments), and listings cancelled by Amazon.
- Get in the habit of shipping your orders right away. You’ll have more time to resolve any problems that might arise.